Tuesday 7 October 2008

Thank YOU!!

Will be taking a break from blogging about Australia cause I have got something that I want to blog about more!!! =D


I need to thank sooooo many people!!!!!!!!!! I feel so blessed!!!!!!!! Yesterday is definitely one of my more lucky days!! Do you know what happened??????????


The day before yesterday, I went for steamboat dinner at the restaurant in Queens Park again (the food is damn good!!) As usual, I always take photos of food right?? Then I put the camera on my lap. After eating crabs, my hands were dirty and I didn’t want to open my bag that was put on a chair next to me. So, I put the camera on the chair where my bag was and went to wash my hands. After that, I totally forgot that my camera was on the chair and just took my bag and left!!!!!!!!!!!!! *I AM SO BLOODY CARELESS!!!!!* I didn't even know that I lost my camera until the next day when I had lunch at Ying Ker Lou (again) and wanted to take photo and realised that my camera was not in my bag!! Then only I remembered that I left it at the restaurant!!!! OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was thinking my camera is gone forever!!!!!!!! MY BEAUTIFUL PINK CAMERA!!!!! with my MNG camera cover!!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! The cover got money also cannot buy back cause they are not selling anymore!!!!!!!! I was soooo upset!!!!!! Then Honeydrew said he will go back to the restaurant to ask for me.... but I told him sure people take already!!!!!! Where got people so honest one and keep for me!!!! BUT!!!!! I was wrong!!! There are really honest people in this world!!!! Honeydrew went to the restaurant and the boss kept the camera for me!!! GOD BLESS THE BOSS!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!! It really made my day!!!!! God bless the workers who found my camera and gave it to his boss too!!!! God bless Honeydrew who went there and look for it and prayed for the safety of my camera!!!! Thank you thank you!!!! I don’t even know how to describe the feeling I had then!!! Thank you thank you!!!!!!



My beautiful pink camera which I heart!!!! (Quality is bad cause I took the photo with my phone!! How to use camera to take photo of my camera ar??)



And you know what?? That's not all?? Last Saturday when I went for jap buffet with Val and YL, (to celebrate my first non-working Saturday!!!!!! YEAY!!!!! I officially don't have to work on Saturdays anymore!!!! God Bless the management!!!!! *hehe*) Anyway, YL got a call from Ben and Val and YL were giving Ben random numbers and hence I asked what is it for.... YL said that the Toto Mega's jackpot is at 20mil now and they are sharing to buy numbers for it.... So I thought why not we share and try our luck as well, just for fun!! So after the buffet lunch, we went to buy Toto. I wanted to buy it since it’s my first time buying toto and so I queued for it. And you know what???????????????? I ALMOST ALMOST ALMOST became a millionaire!!!!!!!!!!! *haha* On the same day I found back my camera, I went home and checked the toto numbers and guess what?? Out of the 6 digits I strike 5 digits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My first time buying and I won 2nd prize!!!!!!! Though it’s very far from 20mil but I am damn damn damn happy about it!!!!!!!!!! Actually the first time I buy all these number is when my colleague asked me to buy Magnum and we also won but that was like one or two hundred only...... After we won he asked me if I was having period and surprisingly I was!! And you know what?? When I bought the Toto, surprisingly I was having period as well!!!! *haha* So people, go buy numbers when you are having period!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! Anyway, we only won RM3300 but I think it’s still not bad considering we only paid RM10 each to buy it!! *hahahahaha* Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu god for letting me win and thank you ben for calling at that time and thank you yulin for asking me to buy!! *haha*


The stupid no 27!!!! If the 27 is 36, I am a millionaire now!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!! So close and yet so far!!!!! But I am still happy that we got 5 numbers right!! Cause if you get 4 numbers you don’t get a single cent!! What are the odds man!!!!! I really never thought we will win anything!! Thank you thank you!!




Then last week, I met up with my St Mary’s friends and they are the bestest!!!!! They bought a lot of clothes from my miss shopaholic’s closet I brought the clothes for them to see and they were so supportive!!!! Thank you thank you all of you!!!!! You babes are the bestest!!!


Table full of clothes!! *hehe*



**EDITED: Thank you my dear Yun Yun for helping me so much with miss shopaholic’s closet and Thank you so much to my "models" *hehe* Everyone say you all got beautiful long legs!! (See my method of posing is good eh!!) *kaka*




THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Anyway will continue to finish my Australia posts (3 more days to blog about) when I come back from Phuket!! Wooo hooo.... I can't wait!!!! Leaving on Thursday!! =DDD I really hope it’s a really relaxing holiday that I will come back refreshed and energised!! I need to be more focused at work after I come back and after Honeydrew leaves!! Cause now I always didn't stay back and since my Australia holiday my work that piled up still have not fully completed yet!! *haha* So much things, so little time!! And and and I need to be more focused on my weight too!!!!!!!!! I am super fat now!!!!!!!!!! I can feel my tummy berlipat lipat lar!!!!!! =((((((((((((((((((((((((( You have got no idea how much I have been eating since yun came back in July till now!!! And best is I didn't do any exercise at all since then!!!! *gosh!!!*


HHHhhhmmmm.... don't care la.... will think bout all these when I come back next week!!

BYE!



Will end with some photos taken at Regi's Raya Open House!










5 comments:

stranger said...

woot...so lucky! too bad i'm not at home, cannot 'wat' u to belanja! muahaha.:D

hv fun in phuket!

ps. eh never thank me also. :P

Anonymous said...

wah so lucky can strike number..so can i "wat" you to belanja me..hehe..enjoy ur holiday

Anonymous said...

lucky babe you! one good event after another. no wonder the chinese said 3x of happenings! ur lost & found camera, officially no working Sat and strike lottery!

bilar mau belanjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

It's Me said...

walauwei...li tat i need to go buy toto liao when am having period...kekekekeke...

btw, just to inform u tat u will never haf another honest fren like me anymore, u gave me extra rm30 bucks tat day when u 'jau chin' for me...when i opened my purse to pay for the food oni i realised got 6 RM10 notes in it....not suppose to have that many pcs cos i just tit tit tit from ATM, RM200 with RM50 notes all. Paid u RM70 and u returned RM30 in RM10 notes. Means should haf 3 pcs ma...so i remembered i actually took the RM30 on the table then u gave me another RM30....

c, am so honest...kekekeke....will use ur money to treat myself some cheesecake since u won RM3300....hahahahaha...no lar, jk nia...remind me to pay u back when u c me next, ya!...(dinner on u for my honesty n ur winning, thanks in advance)

Princezz T said...

eh stranger, i lottery or no lottery oso i got belanja u one wo.... btw i edited my post dy to thank u!! haha i saw wat u did dy!! thanks thanks!! muacks!


cindy, lucky but not lucky enough to strike all 6 numbers!! haha ok when u come back i belanja u k!!


monica, yeah am really glad all those happened.... =D


its me, yeah go buy when u have period!! haha!! eh thanks for letting me know!! hehe if not i didn't even realised i gave u change twice!! Thanks for your support also!! i really appreciate it!! help me promote to ur friends also la!! hehe muacks muacks u!! and yes la u managed to "wat" me belanja u!! (eh stranger all ur fault!! u started it and everyone oso wanna wat me!!)