Sunday 25 May 2008

Business Talk

For those who don't know yet, I am gonna start an online business soon =D *YIPPIE* hehe money money come to me.... *kaka* eh start business of course the aim is to make money lar!!!! ishhhhhhhhh

My sis Yuni is in the midst of helping me start and design a blog and we have actually got a rough idea of the theme and how we want the website to be =D *Thanks Yun Yun, belanja you makan ok??* hehe


Anyway it’s a website selling clothes/bags/accessories =D *What else can I sell?? - Cupcakes perhaps KAKA* Actually, I have been toying with the idea for quite some time before I get serious about the whole idea. I looooooove shopping and also love to hunt for bargain or unique stuff that I couldn't find here when I go travelling. So what will be a better business than this?? Doing things that you like (in my case shopping) for a living is just great!! Isn’t?? *No I am not stopping my full time job!! hehe This is just a part time "hobby"* So all my dear friendssssssssssss..... pleaaaaaaaaaaase "pong chan" me!!!!!!! As in support my business by buying stuff from my website laaaaa.... hehe *What are friends for??* hehe I will definitely give you all discount ok *keke*


Am actually in this business with my friend, Cindy and both of us will hunt for bargain and unique stuff when we go travelling to sell at the website. The website will be launched after I come back from my Taiwan trip in June!! =D *Hopefully I shopped till I drop while I am in Taiwan* Am really quite excited bout my Taiwan trip!! 11 more days to go!!!!!! wooo hooooo..... One thing for sure is I am gonna eat till I drop!! Have been doing a great deal of research on what to eat, where it is and how to get there..... Had the whole itinerary planned out actually!! *Yes, yes I am a planner and like to plan everything in advance rather than deciding only when I am there!*

Anyway had a "Business" Lunch with Cindy the other day to discuss about our little business.... Lunch was at Sushi Zanmai at Pyramid..... really a PLC (peng, leng, cheng) - cheap, nice and great place for jap food!! *hehe* but then I feel that the quality of food in the Sushi Zanmai in The Gardens is much much better than the one in Pyramid.... but lunch was still good =D






Cindy and MK King




Then met up with another MK woman, Shirley after our lunch.... (MK cause she say my nails look like watermelon!! instead of strawberry!! *ish*) This MK woman was 1 hour late even after reminding her numerous time to be punctual!!!! Hhmmm..... besides Aunty she is the other person that is known for being super late and ffk queen..... *tsk* *tsk* *tsk* Shirley will be about 1/2 - 1 hour late one (usually) but this Aunty!!! She will be like 1-2 hours late one!!! *ISH* *ISH* *ISH* it’s in built in them one.... no matter how u remind them not to be late they will still be late one..... I really don't understand why..... sighhhhhhh...... not like I am always punctual but if people purposely remind me not to be late I think I will make sure I won't lor just to prove them wrong and save myself from being labelled as such *hehe*..... sighhh........ I guess I will just have to accept this...... or worse..... get used to this =( sighhh again...... only thing we can do is to tell them an earlier time whenever we meet - but that doesn't seems to work too!! =(


Anyway we met at Yoghurberry for some frozen yoghurt which is actually something like soft ice cream in yoghurt flavour. You can choose the type of toppings, fruits and sauces to go with it.... We have chosen raisins and peach *YUMZ* Its quite yummy.....


Oh and the whole shop is actually decorated in PINK! *hehe*



Then because we spent above a certain amount, we are entitled to get a shoot at the board to win something.... and since all of them doesn't wanna do it, then I shall go and memalukan myself!! =S

First the waitress teaching me how to shoot

Me trying to aim..... and "BANG"

Everyone laughing at my good shooting skills.....



Can you see on the board where I shot?? Guess which prize did I get??





No???






Look again and look closer....






Still no??






Ok, you know why?? Cause my bullet didn't even reach the board!!! =((((( It just drops to the floor half way towards the board =((((((((((((((((( *sighhhhh why my shooting skills so bad one* Damn paiseh man =S



No comments: