Sunday 18 May 2008

I don't like my daughter-in-law!!

I'm a one of those bad evil mother-in-law who doesn't like their daughter-in-law! =(((((

My son, cutie Oreo boy is a father and he is only less than 2 years old =((((((((((((((((((
I don't like his wife =(((((( Why can't he find a prettier cuter wife =(((((((((( *hehe*
He deserves better!! =PPP

But what can I do?? "Nasi sudah menjadi bubur" - What's done is done. If he loves his wife I will try to at least accept =((((((((( And when I say accept its just accept and that's it.

Why I say he loves her??
Few days ago, when my Mimi put both of them together Oreo even let her sleep in his cage while he sleeps outside =((((( My Mimi even say "Wahhh Oreo, you are so nice to your lou por (wife) let her sleep on your bed!" =((((((((((((((((((((

Anyway my baby is a daddy now =(((((((( Father of 4 black puppies that look more like a rat to me =((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Argh..... I hate my dad for doing this!!!!!!!! =(((((((((((((( click here if you want to know why its his fault!!

4 comments:

stranger said...

ohmy, so fast dy! what are we gonna do with the puppies? :S

post pictures!!!

It's Me said...

aiyor...this shows that oreo no longer a small puppy, but an adult doggy liao...son big son's world ma (jai tai jai sei kai)...hehehehe....accept jer lar...GRANNY...

Princezz T said...

stranger, I am not doing anything with the puppies!! But he said he wanna keep one. There is one with a white spotty tummy and he wanna keep that one =S

amanda, yeah i know.... he is not even 2 years old... my poor boy... sigh... yeahlor have to accept lor no choice.... yeah I become granny dy =( and my mum is great grand mother!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Anonymous said...

i no wat u meen i hate my sons gf