Monday 19 May 2008

Happy 3 Years Anniversary!




Guess what I receive today??












Isn't it absolutely beautiful??
But the poor bear looks like it's being suffocated by the ribbon!!



The message from my Honeydrew =D
self proclaimed fatty *hehe*






However, this is the third time I am receiving this same bouquet arrangement!! *haha* but of course without the bear!! I guess its the few pink bouquets that is available at their website!! *its time to source for a new website!! =P *


There is a tag on the bear that says "Make someone happy" and you really made me happy!!
Thank you soooooo much dear!!!!!!!!!
*MUACKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS*
*Though I told you not to send me flowers!! - waste money and no where to put cause I don't want to throw it!*



Anyhow, HAPPY 3 YEARS ANNIVERSARY TO YOU TOO MY DEAR!!
I LOVE YOU!!!



I am putting it in a vase in my room now =D


And I am almost done with my room make over!!!! *excited*


You can see my new dark pink curtains, new pink table and a new huge pink pillow =D




and.......






see my new carpet!!!! *I LOVE IT!!!*




cute hor?? *hehe*
the hello kitty is reading a book and that's where I am gonna do my reading too =D



Will show the full make over soon!! =D







Oh and another cutesy thing.....
I have strawberry nails =D
*Who say its watermelon will kena belasah from me!!*







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

andrew so thoughtful..anyway happy 3rd anniversary to both of you...btw shirley must kena from you..
cos she said watermelon..haha

Anonymous said...

haha~~~!!!! NOOOoOOOoOOO...!!! i didnt say it..!! i said it was OBVIOUSLY A STRAWBERRY mah..!!! hahaha..!!!

btw, how come the last pic captured ur fingers like very kurus like nenek tua's one..??? uhhh oohhh.. dont belasah me.... ^_^

can't wait to see ur revamped room! did u do it sth like xia xue's pink-all-around..??? cool!

Princezz T said...

cindy, thanks for the wishes!! You?? 8 years?? or is it 9?? or 10?? fui yooooooh.... hehe soon you will start 1st year anni dy and that's ur wedding anni!!
Yeah this shirley more MK than King!! At least he answer correctly!!

monica, mengaku MK lar ok!! hehe
ish... say my fingers nenek tua!! Its the angle and the flash lar my hand very nice and smooth ok!! Anyway I took it out dy!! kaka...
No lar my room not as organized and pink as xia xue's and also I didn't change the big items like bed, cupboard and desk... its still brown =(