Sunday 11 May 2008

Happy Mimi's Day =*



Happy Mimi's Day
to the bestest Mimi ever!!!


My Mimi,

Who will always try her best to support me in everything that I do;

Who sincerely help me in every way she possibly could
without expecting anything in return;

Who is the first person I want to share my joy and sorrow
because I know she will always be there for me;

Who seldom buy anything for herself
but always try her best to give me everything that I want;

Who accompany me to queue for Aaron Kwok tickets early in the morning and also watch concert with me because she doesn't want me to go alone;

The only person whom I can confidently say will love me unconditionally.


I LOVE YOU MIMI!!!
HAPPY MIMI'S DAY!!!



I really appreciate everything that you have done for me.

You are the best, greatest, fantastic, fabulous, Mimi ever!!

"Ni shi zui hao de ni zhi dao ma?"



***

No comments: